Usually I sleep well, but have you noticed how hard it is to get to sleep when you try to?
Sleep is odd as you are not aware when you actually drop off: you are awake and then you must be asleep! Waking up very early is very hard.
Simple QRP projects, 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, FT8, 160m, WSPR, LF/MF, sub-9kHz, nanowaves and other random stuff, some not related to amateur radio.
Usually I sleep well, but have you noticed how hard it is to get to sleep when you try to?
Sleep is odd as you are not aware when you actually drop off: you are awake and then you must be asleep! Waking up very early is very hard.
We are approaching a tipping point with EVs. With the price of diesel and supply security, this may make this happen sooner.
1 comment:
Insomnia is a big problem, some tips that I find help.
Don't play with computers, tablets or phones at least two hours before bed.
Watch TV for a hour, a film helps.
73's Steve.
Post a Comment