7 May 2022

Free PDF book progress

Well, I think most of the text is now done. I have to reorder the pages and add photos and schematics. At the moment, it is still on target for the end of May, but I make no promises!

As I have said before, this will be a free PDF book, so anyone can have a copy. All I want to do is share my ideas and fun. If you want to print it out, that is your choice. 

It will be linked from this blog and (I hope!) most major radio magazines. At least I shall send them the link. Whether or not it is used is outside of my control!

As I find mistakes or things to add, I shall create newer versions with probably the same link. This way, the link should always point to the latest version. There are bound to be mistakes or omissions. At least, this way I can readily change or add things.

No comments: