8 Jun 2016

Back on 10m WSPR and 6m WSPR

The risk of thunderstorms has passed for now, so I have reconnected rigs and antennas and I am back on 10m WSPR and 6m WSPR. Things went back on at around 0850z. Let hope Es brings some results on both bands today.

UPDATE 1010z:  Plenty of 10m Es on WSPR from central Europe but all quiet on 6m WSPR here.

UPDATE 1136z:  Now there are 10m Es spots from GM too. Some of the reports from Germany are incredibly strong. This is often the case with Es. So far, all very quiet on 6m WSPR.

UPDATE 1450z:  Still plenty of 10m Es, but 6m WSPR is still dead here. I notice G3WKW has managed some Es on 6m WSPR. His ERP is higher than mine, but I am surprised to have copied nothing on 6m WSPR so far.

2 comments:

Hugh said...

10 and 6 were very active today here in Paris, very strong sigs with deep fading.. typical Es. Hugh G6AIG

Roger G3XBM said...

Thanks Hugh. I think I need to swap to SSB on 6m!