16 Mar 2013

100 subscribers - thank you

Just noticed that the number of people who subscribe to this blog has now reached 100 for the first time.  Many people just drop in from other links, but it is good to see that so many people actually subscribe.  I try to post things that interest me, and I hope interest you too, here.  Please let me know if the blog can be improved in any way.

Things (such as designs) that are of longer term use are added to my main website www.g3xbm.co.uk so check there too if you've not visited it.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Rog, I read your blog through Google Reader which uses your RSS feed. That reports that there are 251 subscribers, so I guess that means you have at least 350 subscribers!

Jon

Roger G3XBM said...

Thanks Jon. Didn't know that. I was just looking at the subscribers shown in the RHS box on the blog page.

Bert, PA1B said...

Hello Roger, your Blog is very interesting. I very much like the mix of different subjects such as WSPR, 481 THz and VLF 8.977 KHz. I enjoy reading your Blog. 73, Bert

Anonymous said...

Hello Roger,

I am also not subscribed, but an eager reader of your blog. Also, I have copied some of your simple projects. Please keep on blogging!

Wolfgang, DH2WS

BTW: also a mid-aged grandfather of 2, ;-)