As there was no Es evident on 6m, I switched to 2m FT8 at 1W, getting a QSO with a Belgian station on my first call!
If this was SSB I would be very pleased, but it is far easier on FT8. My antenna is just an omni big-wheel, so nothing special.
Simple QRP projects, 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, FT8, 160m, WSPR, LF/MF, sub-9kHz, nanowaves and other random stuff, some not related to amateur radio.
As there was no Es evident on 6m, I switched to 2m FT8 at 1W, getting a QSO with a Belgian station on my first call!
If this was SSB I would be very pleased, but it is far easier on FT8. My antenna is just an omni big-wheel, so nothing special.
We are approaching a tipping point with EVs. With the price of diesel and supply security, this may make this happen sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment