This morning I noticed that advertisements were appearing in the main body of the blog. I find this intrusive and will try to stop them.
UPDATE 1111z: I think I have removed them.
Simple QRP projects, 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, FT8, 160m, WSPR, LF/MF, sub-9kHz, nanowaves and other random stuff, some not related to amateur radio.
This morning I noticed that advertisements were appearing in the main body of the blog. I find this intrusive and will try to stop them.
UPDATE 1111z: I think I have removed them.
Earlier, we went for a walk in the nearby village of Reach. After a long, very hot and dry summer, it has now rained and feels autumnal.
2 comments:
Many thanks Roger, those adverts have been bothering me for a long time, I did not realise you could stop them.
Tnx Roger, it was really annoying. 73, Bas
Post a Comment