A visit to the App Store on my iPhone SE should have taken me straight to the Apple Carplay app so I thought. Wrong. Instead I was faced by a barrage of apps that supposedly allow me to connect my iPhone to the car.
What I am after is the Apple app. assuming there is one? I do not want to download the wrong app.
Surely a giant like Apple would be able to direct me to the correct app immediately on their own app store!
Apparently not.
Anyone know the correct app please?

1 comment:
I don't think there is a specific carplay app Roger. You need to have apps on your phone that support carplay. Spotify is one of them. When you connect your phone to the carplay system in your car I guess the carplay supported apps are automatically displayed. I don't have any experience with it but this is waht I understand searching on the internet. 73, Bas
Post a Comment