For fun, I might go on 8m FT8 RX later in the hope of spotting some EAs by Es. If things are dire I may try 6m later.
UPDATE 1225z: Monitoring 8m FT8 RX. Nobody spotted. I may try 6m FT8 later. For now, I shall continue on 8m FT8.
Simple QRP projects, 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, FT8, 160m, WSPR, LF/MF, sub-9kHz, nanowaves and other random stuff, some not related to amateur radio.
For fun, I might go on 8m FT8 RX later in the hope of spotting some EAs by Es. If things are dire I may try 6m later.
UPDATE 1225z: Monitoring 8m FT8 RX. Nobody spotted. I may try 6m FT8 later. For now, I shall continue on 8m FT8.
In the last few years we have had some innovations that allow simple stations to work the world like FT8. At the same time fewer young peopl...
No comments:
Post a Comment