15 Feb 2024

Gaza-Israel conflict - NOT amateur radio

Whilst I fully understand the feelings of disbelief over the events of October 7th, I am dismayed by Israel's response in Gaza and the West Bank.

As an outsider, it is hard to think Israel's actions are not war crimes.  Countless innocent women and children have been killed or maimed and made homeless. Tell me, surely this will make many people hate Israel for decades to come?

In my view, the only fair and enduring peace has to be based on justice for all and mutual recognition. I have friends who are Jewish and friends who are Muslim.

Peace..... for the sake of ordinary people, please.

1 comment:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

I think there is a simple solution to end it all. Hamas waves the white flag and surrender. The Israeli hostages are released. War is over instantly. We only see the poor people from Gaza that are innocent on the news but easily forget that Hamas has started all this. The can end it all. Unfortunately no one understands this or I'm thinking too simple. Time will learn, but I think there will be no simple solution in the end. 73, Bas