To all readers of this blog, may I wish you a very happy new year. Ours is a very diverse hobby, that may be enjoyed in all sorts of ways. Whatever your "thing" is, I wish you every success.
1 Jan 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simple QRP projects, 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, FT8, 160m, WSPR, LF/MF, sub-9kHz, nanowaves and other random stuff, some not related to amateur radio.
To all readers of this blog, may I wish you a very happy new year. Ours is a very diverse hobby, that may be enjoyed in all sorts of ways. Whatever your "thing" is, I wish you every success.
We are approaching a tipping point with EVs. With the price of diesel and supply security, this may make this happen sooner.
4 comments:
Happu new year to you and yours Roger, 73, Bas
All the best to you and yours Bas too.
Roger, Happy New Year 2024! With best wishes, Karen RA3APW
Thanks Karen. HNY and all the best. Good luck with your Q100 and other projects!
Post a Comment