My 500mW WSPR TX beacon is on and has already been spotted by 4 stations. The best suggests I might have been copied with the PA off.
UPDATE 1123z: I have reverted to 500uW as it was too easy at 500mW!! 😄😄
UPDATE 1730z: No spots at 500uW.
Simple QRP projects, 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, FT8, 160m, WSPR, LF/MF, sub-9kHz, nanowaves and other random stuff, some not related to amateur radio.
My 500mW WSPR TX beacon is on and has already been spotted by 4 stations. The best suggests I might have been copied with the PA off.
UPDATE 1123z: I have reverted to 500uW as it was too easy at 500mW!! 😄😄
UPDATE 1730z: No spots at 500uW.
Ukraine has changed its war strategy to hit oil refineries deep in Russia. It has been trying to sell some of its oil abroad using shadow t...
No comments:
Post a Comment