23 Sept 2023

6m QRP FT8 (Saturday)

 Although I have been on for about 15 minutes, no spots have appeared on PSKreporter. I rechecked frequency, time sync and restarted WSJT-X. The internet connection works fine. 

Either PSKreporter has a long delay, or is not working as there are plenty of monitors that usually spot me that are within range.

UPDATE 0920z:  Darn Windows updates! Since doing the updates, I am being spotted. It is almost as if until the update was done, no spots could be seen. On my Chromebook, updates are done seemlessly, which is far better.

UPDATE 0950z: 3 spots of my QRP 6m FT8 with the furthermost DL3BUA (939km) near the Polish border. There is still life on 6m FT8.

UPDATE 1034z:  Still just those 3 spots of me on 6m FT8.

UPDATE 1150z: Now 4 spots including G8EEM (208km).

UPDATE 1206z:  4 spots of others on RX with the furthermost OZ8R (819km).

No comments: