19 Oct 2022

Microsoft time sync - NOT amateur radio

For several weeks now, I have used the internet time sync provided by Microsoft (time.windows.com) quite happily.

This morning, despite the internet being on and working fine, I have been unable to sync time. Hoping this is just a temporary glitch, I shall try again later. If not, I shall have to go back to my original way of doing this.

At first I wondered if it was because I had still to do one of their infernal updates. So I did this, but to no avail. If Microsoft is so wonderful why do they have to do updates so often? In the lounge (and now) I use a Chromebook from Asus that has been fantastic for nearly 3 years.

Just wondering if this is just me?

UPDATE 1015z:  Still unable to sync.

UPDATE 1513z:  Sync works again, thankfully.

1 comment:

G1KQH said...

I think it gets busy I have had similar problems at certain times?


73's Steve