20 Mar 2018

OFCOM - again about auctions!

Why do they spend so much time and effort telling us this again and again?

See http://ofcom.cmail19.com/t/ViewEmail/i/05E79BE1B139A0112540EF23F30FEDED/59D1BD3EA2F08127C67FD2F38AC4859C

In my mind they should work a bit harder on actual enforcement and less on dribble.  As I have said many times, we live in a democracy and others may have totally different views. This is my personal view.

What I see is the law being flouted and little being done to make sure those who break the law are tracked down. I am thinking of dirty SMPSUs and similar.

In the days of the GPO they actually enforced the laws and were less bothered about auctions. Yes, my blood is boiling. All we seem to be driven by these days is money and how to make it. Nothing else, it would appear, matters. Meanwhile, Rome burns.

No comments: