27 Sept 2015

New EU directive?

Steve G1KQH has just sent me this:

"I thought that was the idea of the EU to break down the barriers, it appears not?:


All the link to the crazy directive are on the bottom of the Blog..

73 Steve

http://www.g1kqh.talktalk.net/

At one time the UK leaving the EU sounded a step too far. These days, even a European enthusiast like me wonders. The EU does seem to serve little purpose these days, never agrees a budget, is undemocratic and over-bureaucratic. Maybe it is time for a big overhaul? Perhaps the UK should leave?

3 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Ridiculous. Wimo in Germany is my favorite store...

Jan, OZ9QV said...

This the craziest thing I have heard in a *long* time. Was also planning to use Wimo. It's a long drive there from Copenhagen.

Roger G3XBM said...

Indeed - a ridiculous move. Leaving the EU seems to be not such a drastic step should the UK go that way.