26 Sept 2015

First report from Brazil today on 10m WSPR

In addition to locals G4IKZ (18km) and G4KPX (14km) I am being spotted by DX stations on 10m WSPR. As well as many (24 so far today!) 10m WSPR spots from 4X1RF (3519km) in Israel, I have just had a spot from Brazil of my 500mW WSPR beacon.  Thank you to the stations spotting me. I am always grateful for your reports.

Today 10m is in good shape. I am almost certain there will be 10m WSPR spots from North America later. Yesterday, I was spotted in Canada for the first time on 10m WSPR this autumn. Conditions today are better than yesterday, with a higher sunspot number and very undisturbed conditions.

1 comment:

Jan, OZ9QV said...

Yes, it looks like 10m is improving ...

Hope you got some good spots from SA, possibly NA.

Moved my 10m vertical today a bit higher, when I came into the house contacts were made with ZW (ZS) ,CE, CX and PY on CW with marginal signals (had to run 100W).

No North America , but my activity was late. If solar activity continues like this I expect North America within weeks, but for now we are just past the equinox, and consequently the N-S paths are better.

73, Jan