Since my 2013 stroke I have been giddy all my waking time, had a very poor voice and get exhausted very quickly.
All the time I am conscious of all the things I used to be able to do without effort that I can no longer do. Some of these things may still be as a result of my stroke, whereas others may just be because I am getting older.
Maybe I need to change the way I think and focus on all the things I can do rather than the things I cannot.
- I still manage 2 weekly 2m FM nets.
- I still manage the 2m and 70cm UKAC activity contests each month.
- FT8 and WSPR operation is fine.
- Cutting the grass is still possible.
- Getting breakfast ready is still possible.
- Gardening for short periods is still possible.
- Washing the dishes is still possible.
- Ironing is still possible.