30 Apr 2021

10m FT8 grabber

Before long, I would like to add a grabber on my website to show the stations I am spotting on 10m FT8. The page is already there, but I don''t yet know how to do this! 😁

As a PC novice this has to be really, really simple.  Steve G1KQH is also after the answer.

If you know a very easy way to do this, please let me know! 

What I really want is to be able to show the PSKreporter map screen that I can see.

See https://sites.google.com/site/g3xbmqrp3/10grab .

At the moment, the grabs are being manually uploaded.

1 comment:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

You could try with iframe:

for example: iframe src="hello.html" width="400" height="200" /iframe
I can't tell you exactly as the iframe tag is forbidden to use in comments.

Search for how to do it on google....

And use PSK reporter

73, Bas