26 Feb 2020

365project - NOT amateur radio

Firstly, to avoid all confusion, this nothing at all to do with Microsoft Word 365! If you want, it can be totally free. For not much you can have total privacy and multiple albums.

For many years my wife and I have sent a picture a day to 365project.org. I think we both started in 2013. Some use this as a way of posting wonderful photographic creations. Others, like my wife and I, just use it as a visual diary. We would win no prizes!

If you have grandchildren, it is good to look back every day and see how they have developed. When we have visitors we can say exactly when they last came! You can look back each month right back to when you started.

You can also, if you want, look at other people's photos. No great photographic masterpieces are needed. Photos can be uploaded by email if you want. Altogether great fun. My user name is g3xbm and my wife foxes37.
The photo shows the snapshots for August 2019. Clicking the individual photos on 365project brings up the full sized images.

See https://365project.org/

No comments: