15 Feb 2018

OFCOM and Diversity

More from OFCOM on their policy on diversity.

See https://www.ofcom.org.uk/consultations-and-statements/category-3/diversity-inclusion-programme-2018-2022?utm_source=updates&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dip

Some pearls:

  • build a diverse and inclusive workforce to better reflect the UK population we serve;
  • ensure diversity and inclusion are central to our work practices and culture so everyone understands, supports and is accountable for diversity; and
  • ensure the different needs and interests of all individuals are considered when carrying out our regulatory work.
Blah, blah, blah...

So, if you are black with one leg, OFCOM loves you too.

Yes, diversity is important but so is actual work and enforcement. Please, stop, twatting around and do some real work! My views. Others are quite likely to hold different views.

3 comments:

G1KQH said...

They used to come out with that crap when I worked at Thorn.

Team building, we are all part of a team, it's all about working together, team work.

Then they sacked us all, sold the site, and the all Directors paid themselves off and went on a nice world cruise.

Not forgetting their nice Gold plated pensions too!

Sorry you lost your job.


Nice to be part of a team, on their rich team not our team :-(


73 Steve

Anonymous said...

I ceased listening, watching anything produced and broadcast by the BBC.

Anonymous said...

I dropped out of college because of psych problems so I do manual labour all week.
I've earnt my weekend.
People who write such dribble MAKE several times what I do.
I refuse to say they EARN their wage.

73's, Vic