At the moment I am on 6m FT8 RX. At first I was on QRP TX (2.5W to the V200 vertical with 1 spot by G0PQO (50km) and 1 G spot on RX.
UPDATE 2126z: Mostly G stations spotted as well as OY and OZ stations that might have been Es.
Simple QRP projects, 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, FT8, 160m, WSPR, LF/MF, sub-9kHz, nanowaves and other random stuff, some not related to amateur radio.
At the moment I am on 6m FT8 RX. At first I was on QRP TX (2.5W to the V200 vertical with 1 spot by G0PQO (50km) and 1 G spot on RX.
UPDATE 2126z: Mostly G stations spotted as well as OY and OZ stations that might have been Es.
My 630m WSPR RX and earth electrode antenna in the ground was on. In all, 10 stations were spotted with the best in Poland and Norway.
No comments:
Post a Comment