14 Apr 2020

Trump - NOT amateur radio

Yet again, President Trump has shared his great wisdom. Aren't we lucky to have such a wise and intelligent man at the head of the free world?

Maybe he is better at golf? Maybe not.

You, the good people of the USA elected him!

I still find it puzzling that it seems you have to be an old (preferably very old) millionare to stand a chance of being elected as USA president. Surely you can find someone younger who truly represents the USA on the world stage? Everyone from the USA I have ever met has been kind and generous.

UPDATE 1757z: I have just seen his recent press conference.  Enough said.

1 comment:

tmw said...

I certainly appreciate your post tonight I feel like I'm in the twilight zone often surrounded by the Trump group think. I don't understand the cruelty and the prideful ignorance. I hope someday we'll be done with it.