26 Jun 2015

Back on 6m WSPR and spotted by 4X1RF yet again at incredible range

Around 0730z I QSYed from MF to 6m. I am expecting some decent Es on 6m today.

UPDATE 0856z:   Just been spotted on 6m WSPR by 4X1RF (3519km) in KM72ls square. Apart from this, just spots exchanged with G0OQK (98km). As I mentioned before, I am not at all convinced that these spots from Israel are multi-hop Es. Es (maybe)  but they occur so often!  I think this is the 4th day this season and he copied me last year too.

3 comments:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hello Roger, I´m WSPRing on 6 as well today. Till now nothing has been spotted besides my neighbourstation PA0O. Though I hear very strong video carriers all around and over 50 MHz. 73, Bas

Hugh said...

Hearing CW Portuguese station and Band I TV carriers on 49.75 (getting stronger).. no WSPR spots yet but I'm sure conditions will lift again, Hugh G6AIG

Roger G3XBM said...

Bas and Hugh - noticed from WSPRnet that you were both on 6m. Best of luck!