The basic specs from the website are:
- DDS controlled, Minature LCD display with frequency
- 5W output
- Kit A TX: 5-15MHz, covering 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m band RX:3-18MHz
*can extend TX to 3-18MHz by MOD.
- Kit B TX: 18-30MHz covering 17m,15m,12m,10m band RX:14-30MHz (Not in stock)
- 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz, 1KHz, 10KHz, 100KHz tuning rate available
- Dual VFO with 40 memories
- Memory transfer to VFO
- One tuning knob plus 4 keys to realize all functions such as Step, Mode, A/B, Memory/VFO, Memory to VFO transfer, etc.
- Built in speaker, mic and PTT
- Fully assembled, kit available
- Optional battery lithium pack:1600mah
- Enclosure size: 195mm(L) x 68mm (w) x 38mm (T)
As yet, I am not aware of a UK dealer offering these units. Perhaps they are waiting a few months until the design matures and early design bugs are ironed out. I would be surprised if this unit in both 4-band versions is not on sale in the UK before the year end.