3 Oct 2015

Sunspots and 10m - Sat Oct 3rd 2015

Sunspot number has fallen again and is 58 today.  K=4 so conditions are quite disturbed. 10m propagation is expected to be "poor" and I am not exactly hopeful of decent 10m results today. We will see!

So far just spots from local G4KPX (14km) on 10m. As yet, nothing at all to report on 6m WSPR.  #

2m/70cm conditions were marginally up earlier when we had some early morning fog. I usually look for GB3VHF and beacons in Holland and Belgium. GB3LEU on 70cm is also audible. I use a 2m big-wheel horizontal omni antenna with RG213 feeder on both 2m and 70cm. The big-wheel seems to work well on 70cm. I hope to be active in the 2m UKAC session on Tuesday evening for as long as my voice holds out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10m is alive here to Russia direction (from Paris) 12:00 UT
Hugh G6AIG