1 May 2015

Stroke update - NOT amateur radio

Although, on  average, I am a little less tired overall, I still have very bad days, like today, when I feel very exhausted.  I still have problems with thin liquid drinks and still feel wobbly on my feet. Progress is painfully slow.

Never, ever take your health for granted, as you never know when things might change. Before Sept 2013 I was fit and healthy. These days, still, I feel just a shadow of my old self.  How I wish I was back to as I was!

I am told that I should make a full recovery eventually, but I was expecting this last year and still I struggle.  Field experiments left me totally drained recently.

UPDATE 1920z:   Although I eat most foods OK now and eat big meals, I still feel hungry often.   Although I had a big pasta and bacon meal just a few hours ago, I am already hungry! A recent blood test did not show any problems and neither did a test for bowel cancer.

No comments: