29 Jun 2009

G3XBM webpages have moved

Today I switched my webspace from NTL to Google Sites. I've been having issues with FTP connection to the NTL webspace for weeks and the Virgin Media "help" has been anything but. I do so HATE having to press button 1 for this, 2 for that etc and in the end getting connected to someone who doesn't have a clue. No problem with the help centre being in India, but I would like to get help in the end. No joy.

So, I decided Google Sites would be a better bet. Google Sites is free, allows 100M of webspace and pages can be edited without HTML. There is also good feedback on site visit statistics using Google Analytics. The downside is the page formatting I can use is less complex, less fancy, but this is no big deal.

If you go to http://www.g3xbm.co.uk you will be directed to the right place.

No comments: