20 Jul 2026

Is President Trump supported?

I have looked for videos and people supportive of President Trump, but I have totally failed. I have found  not one video and not one person outside his inner circle that supports him - not a single one!  I would have expected some that would support him, but I cannot find any!

If he really is this hated, why is he still there?

In the interest of fairness, please would those that do support him make a comment? It would be good to hear what "Joe Public" has to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can not be serious. If you are try searching "support for Trump" on You Tube. This should give you lots of responces. Of course some of these will be anti Trump videos saying why they don't support him, but there will be loads saying why he is great.
If you don't get these you need to consider whether your ISP is filtering your input.
I don't support Trump but I get a mix of videos suggested each day by You Tube by supporters and non supporters.
Maybe you have inadvertently clicked some filter setting somewhere.