9 Mar 2024

Yaesu cashback - last hurrah?

 MLS is again offering cashback on some Yaesu products. When they get it right, Yaesu create some great products, but I get the distinct impression they have lost their way in recent years. They now follow others whereas a while back they were clear leaders.

It is my contention that manufacturers and dealers are only really interested in profits. Once the amateur market ceases to deliver profits, they will move on or close.

In my view, MLS will be around longer than most, but both Japanese manufacturers and dealers will be questioning their options. The amateur market is OK now, but for how many years?

I hope I am very wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roger

Yaesu is offering these cashbacks most of the year since a few years. They do pretty well on sales when I always see ops gloating about their new 710/10/101.