26 Aug 2023

Life after death? - NOT amateur radio

As I get older, I am more aware than ever that life is time limited. Most (if not all) religions point to some sort of life after death. I think most people hope for this. 

At the same time, I cannot square this with the fact that when I die, I can have no memory. If I just ceased to exist how would I know? At the same time the whole concept of "I" has no meaning. Also, I am puzzled by the vast number of planets in the universe and the smallness of our brains. 

Death remains a mystery. Most religions fail to answer my questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you arrive on the otherside & all of your rigs you have owned are there too.


73's Steve :-)

Peter Marks said...

Think back to the time before you were born. It's no worse than that.
We'll remember you so in that sense you'll live on.