31 Jan 2023

My PDF book - latest edition (issue 4)

Hopefully, the latest edition of my free G3XBM Project Scrapbook is now available. It is now at issue 4. Do not worry about missing versions. Several minor changes were made so I have published issue 4.

Modifying links will take me a little while. Please not that the tiny URL always goes to the first edition.

UPDATE 1507z: I think the link on my website, blog sidebar and email footer now point to issue 4. If you still cannot access it, please check with me. It certainly worked from my wife's iPad. The file is a PDF. As I make future issues, I shall try to point to the latest version.

UPDATE 2300z: For some reason my email footer always insists in adding the darn PDF book as well. Looking at the Gmail settings I can see no reason why. For now, I have removed the link to the latest version of the book from my email footer. This requires investigation!! 

No comments: