1 Nov 2022

Right wing politics - NOT amateur radio

It puzzles me that many right wing candidates get elected to high office in many countries. Now I know many on the left and right of politics are less than perfect and we are free to elect the candidates we choose in most countries. This is fair. If we don't like the candidate we vote them out.

However, we seem to have a swing to the right in politics in many countries.

Perhaps this is a protest vote and these candidates better represent certain minorities?

All I can say is this. Politicians with extreme values can be dangerous. History has taught us this many times in many nations. Be very careful what you wish for!

My own politics is centralist. I think it is better to be fair to everyone and extreme left or right rarely works.

No comments: