7 Feb 2022

8m NoV- update this week?

It would be great to get an update on my 8m NoV application to OFCOM submitted last October! It is now 4 weeks since I requested an update on progress. 

My NoV application was submitted 4 months ago, and I have still been told nothing. The NoV (hopefully) ran from March 1st 2022, which is just a few weeks away!

See https://sites.google.com/view/g3xbm4/home/vhfuhfmicrowaves/8m-band .

UPDATE 1925z:   Nothing (again) today. Am I surprised?  No. I have written yet another letter requesting a progress update by return. If this was private industry, someone would be accountable and either retrained or sacked.

"Dear xxxx
Original case reference number xxxxxx  - amateur licence G3XBM
The original NoV application was submitted in October 2021.  4 weeks ago I requested an update, quite reasonably. I have heard absolutely nothing at all on progress! As this NoV was for a limited duration, with low power, intended to run from March 2022 (just weeks away) I am asking (yet again) for a progress update.
By return, please give me an update. "

1 comment:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

So unfortunate you still have no answer. But you can already build an antenna and listen on 8m. 73, Bas