6 Jan 2022

Anxiety - NOT amateur radio

Surely I am not alone in feeling anxiety? 

We are all getting older and for most readers, death is an increasing concern. In my case, I am now at an age when the death of people known is more commonplace. At one time life seemed to stretch on, for what seemed like, for ever. Many of us have lost close family members. I am not depressed, but am certainly suffering from increased anxiety. Most of us are keen to see the back of Covid-19 too.

I am not sure what the answer is. It is no use worrying about things that you can do nothing about - doing so just makes your own health worse. Live for the day seems to be the best answer and live each day thankful for all the good things.

One person I know lists 3 good things that happened today. Perhaps I should do this too. 👴

No comments: