11 Feb 2021

Reflections - NOT amateur radio


This is not one of my photos! It appeared on 365project earlier. It is a great shot which is why I am sharing it.  

I do 365 every day. Each day you post a photo, however mundane, and it is great fun. Looking back it is interesting to see how much the grandchildren have changed over the years. I have been doing it for 8 years. Some use it to show how good they are at photography, whereas to me, and many, it is just a visual diary. There is no way I would win prizes for great photos! Many of mine are very boring! What I am saying is there is no need to be a good photographer: this is for you. Others can enjoy your photos if you want or you can keep them private. You can join for free or pay $19.99 a year if you want more albums and privacy.

See https://365project.org/g3xbm/365 for my photos. 

See www.365project.org to join.

No comments: