12 Dec 2020

Alexa joke - NOT amateur radio

Recently, I bought an Amazon Dot with Alexa at about half price. When not in use we switch it off at the mains to prevent any data gathering.  Some are paranoid about it hearing things it shouldn't. 

It is very small.  I am very impressed, as is my wife. Even with my poor voice, it manages to recognise commands most times.

Like many, we have bought a lot on line recently. My wife ordered some Christmas cards from a well known charity a week ago. They (eventually) came today. We ordered some charity cards via Amazon and they arrived the very next day! 

We know Amazon is far from perfect, but we cannot fault them on service. We ordered some sanitiser gell yesterday. It was here before breakfast today.

This Alexa joke came to me yesterday. It made me laugh.

No comments: