7 Aug 2020

"If it ain't broke don't fix it" - NOT amateur radio

For years I have used an interface for this blog that seemed to work fine. Now Google has changed this and I find it is far slower. I also found out that sometime in the next year I have to change all my websites to their new format. Now I am sure there are some upsides, but the overall impression is they make things worse, not better. 

A few years ago they stopped supporting Picassa, so it is now far more involved to post people photos. One step forwards and two steps backwards!! 

It is like clothes - made to a price, so thinner material, poorer quality. We bought a coat recently to replace one that was many years old. You guessed - fewer pockets and thinner material. 

We thought about buying a new bag from the National Trust. You guessed - fewer pockets and poorer material.

Why?

1 comment:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

I have the same experience Roger. I changed back to the old interface but at some point we have to accept the new one. I already wrote them my complaints although I know it doesn't help. 73, Bas