4 Apr 2020

Apple iPad software change?

My wife has had an Apple iPad for some years, but just recently the battery life has suddenly got dramatically worse. It was always very good. Now it seems to flatten the battery far more quickly.  I am pretty sure this is not the cells. Also, she could always send photos from her gallery by Gmail. She has plenty of room in her account on Gmail.

It is almost as if the latest software has somehow been "doctored" so the battery runs down faster and some Gmail things don't work any longer, so you are tempted to buy a new one! I am not saying this is so, just that this is how it appears.

Any whistle blowers know the facts?

4 comments:

G1KQH said...

Have you got two many apps open and running in the background? Click the centre button twice to see then shut each open window down by dragging then upwards.

73 Steve

Roger G3XBM said...

Worth a try!

Roger G3XBM said...

She had loads of apps open. That seems to have done the trick. Thanks Steve.

G1KQH said...

Not just a lovely face am I Mr L :-)

She better make me nice cake now upon my visit, after Corona.

Catch you all soon!


73 Steve