25 Dec 2019

Gmail issues - NOT amateur radio

For years I have used Gmail. It has been very good.  A couple of times recently emails or whole folders have disappeared, only to re-appear later. I cannot believe I am alone. Have others had this occur?

Recently a very kind person in Stamford offered to help me with antenna erection. His email was there and I was about to reply. When I looked I could not find it! Recently, a whole folder just disappeared only to be there later. One of my PCs uses Chrome OS, so this is not a Windows issue.

Mystery.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I’ve experienced the same thing! I was beginning to doubt my own sanity as emails I was about to answer would suddenly vanish and I would start to search for them, only to have them reappear in my In box.

I don’t know what the cure is, but it’s comforting to know that I’m not alone....😁

Regards,
Keith G0RQQ