5 Apr 2019

Hackers back - NOT amateur radio

Usually early in the month visits to my blogs suddenly shoot up. It would be good to think people were suddenly interested in my blogs and this accounts for why I have already had more visitors than all day yesterday.

Sadly this not the case, and, like many bloggers, I get the occasional "probe" by hackers looking for vulnerabilities so some malicious code can be installed to steal bank details or similar from vulnerable people who click the links. Hopefully they will decide to look elsewhere soon.

I change passwords regularly to avoid these issues, but if you suddenly see odd things, you know why. As a rule never ever click links if you are unsure where it takes you. Hover over the link to see what the URL is. If it is odd, go away.

No comments: