28 Jan 2019

WSPR-X 2.0 issue?

By accident, I found out that WSPR-X 2.0 was saving 8GB of wav files (even though I had ticked the box to save nothing!). I deleted all these from the "save" directory, but now all my 160m spots overnight failed to upload. The internet connection to PSKreporter seems fine. I shall de-install and re-install later to see if this fixes things. I am pretty sure that only those wav files were removed.

Later it said I experienced a sub-process error code 2, whatever that is. I deleted WSJT-X V2.0 and re-installed. I went on 40m and still no uploads!

Panic over! With the new install I have to tick the box saying "enable PSKreporter spots" or whatever it says. I had forgotten to do this! I seem to be getting plenty of 40m FT8 spots now and they all appear on PSKreporter.

No comments: