25 Nov 2018

Mobile phone insurance - NOT amateur radio

Actually, I need a bit of help.

At the moment I use a very simple mobile phone from Tesco. It is used mainly for texts with the occasional phone call. At a one off cost of £19.99  this phone is brilliant. A simple "pay as you go" top up lasts me months and months.

As a Virgin Media customer I was tempted by a fancy "pay monthly" phone which has 4GB data allowance each month (with roll over), unlimited texts and more phone call minutes than I could use. However, they seem very coy about insurance!! Having looked for ages, I cannot find what this is a month, so I assume it must be a lot. This may stop me going for a contract.

So, my question is, "what should I expect to pay in the UK for mobile phone insurance?".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would it not be covered under your home contents insurance?