30 Oct 2018

New video

It is a while since I posted a video on my YouTube channel G3XBM.  I have just made one showing the shack and antennas as of now in October 2018.

As my voice is not brilliant, there is no voice commentary, but there is music.

It was made with iMovie using my XYLs iPad. There is an Android version, I think, but I have not used this. It is a bit sad that my 7 year old granddaughter can use iMovie to make films better than me!

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBIHNPAkaac

5 comments:

G1KQH said...

Nice kitchen units, but where is the kettle I will need a hot drink when I pop in ?

73 Steve

G1KQH

Roger G3XBM said...

These units were originally in the kitchen, but neither of us liked them! So they were relocated to my shack. The kitchen and endless tea and coffee is about 10m away!

M1PRO said...

Nice video Roger, think all ham like to see what other people's shacks are like.

Understand your voice is poorly but a walk through of shack and Earth electrode antennas would be nice addition?

73
Jason M1PRO

Roger G3XBM said...

Good idea Jason. I'll do a walk-through video as soon as I can, complete with voice commentary.

Anonymous said...

That was good fun.