12 Sept 2018

Personal touch? - NOT amateur radio

Call me a "grumpy old git", but in the last few weeks I have had total, disinterested contacts with the following:
  • My bank
  • My car insurer
  • A train company
  • Someone selling bonds
  • The Post Office
  • My utilities company.
     and others.

It would appear that I am just a meaningless number and I do not really matter. The overall impression is that no-one really cares.  If I am lucky, I might get a computer generated letter.  All that matters is that god "profit".

What happened to the days when people mattered?

2 comments:

G1KQH said...

Been there got the T shirt.

I feel part of the meaningless number club too.


Everything today is a row, hassle, they don't care a toss about customers, they only want your money.


Never mind soon be Xmas card writing time :-)


73 Steve.

Roger G3XBM said...

At least you bring a smile Steve!