12 Jun 2018

Stroke after effect? - NOT amateur radio

As I am 70 later this year, I am not sure if this is just old age or yet another after-effect of my 2013 stroke. The worst time of the day for me is after breakfast. Even though I usually sleep well I am always, without fail, very exhausted. After a rest of about 30 minutes, when I usually blog, I am OK.

Another thing I have noticed: I seem weaker. Yesterday we cleaned our carpets and this totally exhausted me. I wasn't so tired last year. Lifting the carpet cleaner felt about twice as hard. Now, this may just be old age, but I think it is something linked to my 2013 stroke.

2 comments:

Layne AE1N said...

I think it more old age. I am 73 years old and noticed over the last two years how quickly I get exhausted! I used to mow the lawn in 2 hours. Now sometimes it takes me two days, especially in hot humid weather!
I also seem to get mentally exhausted earlies and have trouble keeping on task sometimes.
Layne AE1N

Roger G3XBM said...

Thanks Layne.