30 Dec 2017

The Peter Marks Blog

I read on Peter's blog that the Chinese version of the mcHF-QRP ships with FreeDV included. As far as I know this is a first. It is a pity they did not come to an agreement with the designer first. It looks a decent product at a decent price, but.....

See http://blog.marxy.org/2017/04/first-transceiver-with-built-in-freedv.html?utm_source=amateur-radio-weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter


UPDATE 1637z: I see this was on Peter's blog in April 2017. Ah well, they say things mature with age!

2 comments:

Peter Marks said...

Hey Roger!
Hope you had a great xmas and finally bought yourself an Icon IC-7300. I love mine (even though I enjoy tinkering with home brew radios as well).
Keep up the great blogging, including the interesting "not ham radio" posts.
73
Peter
VK2TPM

Roger G3XBM said...

Hi Peter - yes Christmas was fine. Still to buy a new rig. IC7300 is in the frame at the right price!