30 Mar 2017


Everything is now off until after breakfast tomorrow.  As yet, I've not decided what band to try on Friday.  Maybe 10m JT65 or WSPR? It depends on the K-index. If this is low, there is a chance of some DX on 10m.

Otherwise I may return to 6m MSK144 again as this is largely (entirely?) independent of solar conditions. Certainly 6m MSK144 has been a total surprise, but I like the challenge of 10m: there is still life there, but it needs activity to prove this.

No comments: