17 Nov 2016

Storms later?

The early weather forecasts suggested we might have thunder here later. If so, I shall go QRT and disconnect everything including rig, PC and antenna. The risk may be low, but I am taking no chances. At the moment all is quiet, but things can soon change.

See http://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang=en .

UPDATE 1328z:  I have decided to go QRT.

No comments: