17 Oct 2015

At last - 10m WSPR spots from the USA

They were a long time coming, but starting at 1414z I have received 10m WSPR spots from the USA. K9AN (6505km) was the first followed by KB9AMG (6300km). I am sure we will now see openings to the USA regularly I think on 10m WSPR.

UPDATE 1736z:  Lots more spots from the USA. This is definitely the best day on 10m this autumn so far.

UPDATE 2104z:  It ended well with lots of USA spots as well as WSPR spots from Reunion Is and Brazil. A great day on 10m WSPR.
Uniques on 10m WSPR today

1 comment:

Jan, OZ9QV said...

Good to see you are getting WSPR spots from the US.
I managed to work 2 US stations on CW, then the "Worked all Germany" contest started , and no one wanted to work anything but Germans. ouch ! OK, got QSO with 4 continents, so not complaining too much ...

OK, I should think we should get more openings - and activity - from now on.

73, Jan