Sunspot number has dropped back a bit to 125, which is still respectable. K=0, so conditions are undisturbed and the propagation forecast for 10m is still "fair". Some reasonable F2 conditions are possible on 10m. If we are lucky there might be a little "out of season" Es on 10m WSPR as well.
UPDATE 0924z: So far, just local G4IKZ (18km) spotting me on 10m WSPR, but it is early still. I decided not to bother with 6m WSPR today.
UPDATE 0940z: Just after writing the update above 4X1RF (3519km) in Israel spotted my 500mW 10m WSPR beacon. F2. Today should be a good day on 10m.